Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs
- $1,500 sign on bonus!
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- MGA Nurses earn an average of $3 more per hour
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. PandoLogic. Keywords:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Angier, NC - 27501 , PL:
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Cary , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Angier, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...